Friday, September 24, 2010

Good morning everyone!

Sillouhettes are silly
I'm not feeling too hot today.  I'll go to school, but I'll probably be leaving early.  My allergies have been bothering me all week and it's to the point where I wish to see a doctor about it.

However, that doesn't stop me from working on art!  Here are some things for this week.  Unfortunately I didn't get a decent map plan (I need a little help with ideas). First off we have last week's and this week's illu eyes.

Made a teardrop brush for this one
Shapes and pen tool fun


Then we have some cleaned up icons!  I switched things around this week, but here are ten.
I'm still getting used to the pen tool, but hopefully practice makes perfect.  But how to place these properly on a map?  That's where I am stuck.  If anyone has any ideas, please let me know =3

I hope everyone has a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment